The precondition for reporting is the signature of the Grant Agreement by the Coordinator and the EU Services.
There's two types of reporting in the Grant Management Services in the Funding & Tenders Portal:
- Continuous Reporting: available from the beginning of a project (collaborative: all beneficiaries can edit)
- Periodic Reporting: available at the end of a reporting period
The reporting process consists of several phases:
- Logging in to the Funding & Tenders Portal when you have received a notification.
- Completing the tabs available in continuous reporting.
- Each time a periodic report is submitted to the EU, a snapshot is taken from the data entered for the continuous reporting and used for the periodic report.
Process description and steps
The general concepts of the Grant Management Services system also apply to the reporting process.
Step 1: All beneficiaries receive a notification and log on to the Funding & Tenders Portal
At the beginning of each project, all beneficiaries will receive a notification to contribute to the continuous reporting tabs. The continuous reporting is collaborative.
To fill in the information the beneficiary must log on to the Funding & Tenders Portal and access the relevant project.
Step 2: All beneficiaries complete their own data as soon as they are available
The template for reporting can be found in the reference documents section on the Funding & Tenders Portal (see Templates & forms for the template for the periodic report ).
Currently, according to the Type of Action or topic of the project, the Continuous reporting module displays several tabs/questionnaires to be completed.
Use the comprehensive list below to find out more about how to complete the tabs displayed in the Continuous Reporting of your project.
Completing Continuous Reporting tabs
Step 3: Each time a periodic report is submitted to the EU, a snapshot is taken from the data entered for the continuous reporting
Changes to the data are still possible until the periodic report is locked for review.
Supported questionnaires per Type of Action (MFF 2014-2020)
Please click here to view which questionnaires are already supported for your type of action.