Hybrid meeting: Physical meeting at BRUSSELS & online connection
Dates: Wednesday 21st September 2022 (13:30-17:30) DG AGRI, Thursday 22nd September 2022 (09:00-12:00) TRIBES Central Station. All times in Central European Summer Time, CEST.
Meeting Chair: Zoi Konstantinou (EC, DG MARE), Conor Delaney (Technical Coordinator, EMODnet Secretariat)
Wednesday 21 September 2022 – 13:30 - 17:30 (DG AGRI)
13:30 EMODnet TWG conveners
Welcome & introduction (Zoi Konstantinou (DGMARE) & Conor Delaney (EMODnet)) – 5’
- Welcome, recap of guidelines for remote meetings and agenda for the day
Updates and progress since previous TWG (Secretariat, VLIZ) ‘60
- Action list from 11th TWG
- JIRA overview and usage
- OGC service monitoring Update and INSPIRE compliance and updates
- 14:00-17:00 (Comfort break for 10’ at 15:00)
Updates from Central Portal technical team on Centralization progress.
- Demonstration of the Map Viewer
- Find, view, and download data products.
- Bug lists, what problems remain?
- Review of Centralisation Checklist documents (EM-604)
- Future developments post launch
- Development of Guidelines and Documents page on the CP (OBPS)
- Review of the menu structure
- EMODnet Ingestion centralisation
- Move to Drupal 9 & Move to ECAS login
- Edito-infra developments
- Review and discussion on the collection of metrics for reporting (Secretariat/CINEA)
- How the information will be captured post centralisation (Europa Analytics)
17:00 Open Session Closes. End of Meeting (earlier if possible)
Thursday 22 September 2022 09:00-12.00 (TRIBES Central Station)
- 09:00 – 12:00
- Technical Updates from EMODnet 7 Thematics & Data Ingestion (All Coordinators) – 60’
- Presentation on plans for 2023 Open Sea Lab. (Julia Vera) – 15’
- Presentation on plan from the UK marine data community (MEDIN) to formalise the EMODnet Data Product Definitions into a controlled vocabulary managed through the NERC Vocab Server (Dan Lear) – 15’
- Discussion on protocols for updating the CP post launch ‘30 (Conor)
- Static Content
- Use Cases
- Web services
- 11: 45 Wrap up, actions, next meeting.
- Next Technical Working Group Meeting: format, date, and location (Secretariat & all).
The minutes and presentations are available in a separate article.