Published on: Wed, 18/08/2021 - 10:27
Select the map on the limits of the oceans and seas and let students explore in an interactive way the map to answer some questions.
- Name 3 European seas
[e.g. Mediterranean Sea, Baltic Sea, North Sea, Black Sea…]
- Which countries do you find around the North Sea?
Students might have to add the countries map on top of the map on the limits of the oceans and seas to find the answer as shown in the map above.
[Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK]
- Which of these countries are member of the European Union?
If the countries map is added, students can click on the country concerned and check before answering.
[Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK]
- In which sea do you find Malta?
Students might have to zoom in to find the islands of Malta. Possible hint: what lays south of Italy?
- How do you call the sea east of Italy?
- Which ocean do you find west of Europe?