Participant consent for storage and future use of data
• By submitting this form, I agree that the organisers*** of the EU4Ocean coalition will collect, store and process my data for the purpose of organising and maintaining the Youth4Ocean Forum.
• I agree to be contacted by e-mail about my membership, my project submission, and other enquiries related to the Youth4Ocean Forum.
• I agree that my personal information (name, photo, country, description, interests) as well as information about my project (title, description, topics, URLs, logo, and other uploaded attachments) will be published on the Youth4Ocean Forum public website
• I certify that I either own all copyrights or have obtained the permission from copyright owners of the articles, news reports, photos, music, videos or other copyrighted material that I have uploaded on the Youth4Ocean Forum.
• I certify that I have obtained a signed authorisation by the individuals who can be recognised in the visual material that I have uploaded on the Youth4Ocean Forum.
• I understand that by uploading my texts, photos, videos or other material, I retain full copyright of them.
• By submitting this form, I grant the European Commission and the organisers of the EU4Ocean Coalition*** a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, store and publish the texts, photos, videos or other material to communicate to the public for non-commercial purposes. Such use may include (but is not limited to): papers (like brochures, information leaflets, posters, flyers, etc.), in any press kits, mailings, newspapers, magazines and books; digital publications on social media and on websites of the European Commission and of the EU4Ocean Coalition organisers.