Participants: EEA, DG AIDCO, DG ENV, EUROSTAT, JRC, DG MARE, DG RELEX, DG RTD
DG AIDCO premises the 24/03/2010 in Rue Joseph II, 54; 8 floor, room 205
- Opening and introductions;
- Presentation and discussions of ENP SEIS project (overview, links to EEA Strategy, main elements of East and South components , partners, inception phase activities etc)
- Presentation and discussions of the activities carried out during the inception phase including the two start-up projects (East and South)
- Overview of (main) related Commission funded activities in ENP South and East regions;
- Membership and working procedures for the Project Management Group;
- Discussions on the role and potential input to be provided by the Group of 4 in steering the implementation of the project;
- Preparation for the afternoon meeting with UNEP/MAP;
- Conclusion and next steps.
Obs.: equal time will be given under item 2-3-4 on the East and South components.