Data is key to understanding how we influence the ocean and seas and how the ocean and seas influence us. Visit the European Atlas of the Seas space in the EMODnet virtual exhibition to...
- Discover how this interactive tool can help you learn more about the ocean and seas
- Watch the video tutorial and learn how to use the atlas in 6 minutes
- Find out, from the 24 Atlas ambassadors, why it is important to care about the ocean and seas
- Explore the map-based exercises and activities in the Atlas’ Teachers Corner
- Test your knowledge with our biodiversity quiz…
The virtual exhibition was launched in June 2021 and will remain accessible online until November 2021. To visit the Atlas space, turn right twice after entering the exhibition.
Visit the virtual exhibition: https://emodnetconference2021.eu/faq
Swim back to the Black Sea Ocean Literacy Festival programme