The BlueInvest Project Pipeline is a showcase of start-ups and SMEs with qualified, innovative and sustainable products and solutions for the Blue Economy.
If you are an investor looking to expand your portfolio with solutions contributing to the healthy oceans and resilient coasts, the BlueInvest Project Pipeline will help you find your next investment opportunity.
- The projects showcased are qualified innovative solutions representing strategic sectors of blue economy.
- To create a tailored deal flow, head to the navigation panel and select the sub-sectors, maturity level and countries of your interest
- Registering as an investor gives you a first-hand access to the contact details and additional information. Join the BlueInvest Club of Investors, here.
If you are a start-up or an SME with solutions for sustainable blue economy submit your application to establish relationships with investors, corporates and key stakeholders. Showcased projects benefit from:
- An official profile within the European Maritime Forum
- Gateway to a network of the BlueInvest Community stakeholders
- Increased exposure and recognition within the Club of Investors, including an accelerated access to financing opportunities.
BlueInvest Project Pipeline is open for companies:
- Headquartered in the EU-27, as well as the EU Neighbouring Countries to reinforce the collaboration in the context of the EU Sea basins strategy
- Active in one of the following sub-sectors of the sustainable blue economy: Aquaculture, Blue Biotechnology, Blue energy, Coastal and environmental protection, Coastal and marine tourism, Conservation of flora and fauna, Fisheries, ICT applied to maritime sector, Key enabling technologies, Marine services, Ocean waste management, Offshore oil and gas, Seabed mineral resources, Shipbuilding and ship repair, Transport.
The BlueInvest Team will assess your eligibility taking into account your investment-readiness level and the relevance of your solution to the sustainable blue economy.
The assessment is based on five core business dimensions: corporate strategy, financial soundness, product and innovation, market potential, and sustainable impact.
Once you submit your application, the BlueInvest Team will contact you to share the feedback on your application form, set-up your dedicated profile on the European Maritime Forum and support your growth.
BlueInvest Readiness Seal
The BlueInvest Project Pipeline features a group of companies who have successfully completed an exclusive one-to-one coaching programme, the BlueInvest Readiness Assistance. This EU-funded initiative supports the beneficiaries in their fundraising goals and facilitates access to finance.
Look out for the BlueInvest Readiness Seal to identify these companies.
- Black Sea: Georgia, Turkey, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia
- Mediterranean/Adriatic: Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Mauritania
- Atlantic/North Sea: United Kingdom, Norway, Outermost regions are already included anyway
- Baltic: Russia
Disclaimer: EU restrictive measures — Special rules apply for certain entities (e.g. entities subject to EU restrictive measures under Article 29 of the Treaty on the European Union (TEU) and Article 215 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EU (TFEU) and entities covered by Commission Guidelines No 2013/C 205/05). Such entities are not eligible to participate in any capacity, including as beneficiaries, affiliated entities, associated partners, subcontractors or recipients of financial support to third parties (if any).