Participant consent for storage and future use of data
• By submitting this form, I agree that the organisers*** of the EU4Ocean coalition will collect, store and process my data for the purpose of organising and maintaining the Network of European Blue Schools.
• I agree to be contacted by e-mail about my membership, my project submission, and other enquiries related to the Network of European Blue Schools.
• I agree that my personal information (name) as well as information about my project (title, description, topics, URL, logo, and other uploaded attachments) will be published on the Network of European Blue Schools public website.
• I certify that I either own all copyrights or have obtained the permission from copyright owners of the articles, news reports, photos, music, videos or other copyrighted material that I have uploaded on the Network of European Blue Schools.
• I certify that I have obtained a signed authorisation by the individuals who can be recognised in the visual material that I have uploaded in my application.
• I understand that by uploading my texts, photos, videos or other material, I retain full copyright of them.
• By submitting this form, I grant the European Commission and the organisers of the EU4Ocean Coalition*** a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, store and publish the texts, photos or other material to communicate to the public for non-commercial purposes.
Participant code of conduct
We want the Network of European Blue Schools to be a friendly experience. Therefore, by engaging with the Network of European Blue Schools, you agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
• Must be respectful to other members, even if they disagree with them;
• Must not send offensive or harassing material to other members;
• Must not undertake deliberate activities that undermine the purpose of the Network of European Blue Schools or of other members.
All entries and contributions
• Must not plagiarise and violate copyright, privacy, trademark, database, personal or proprietary rights of any kind;
• Must not contain unlawful, harassing, threatening, violent, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, racially offensive, sexually offensive, religiously offensive content and knowingly false material about other members, any person or entity;
• Must not reveal confidential information;
• Must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses and URLs;
• Must not promote illegal behaviour;
• Must not involve flooding, spamming or advertising;
• Are all public and may appear in public search results. Therefore, you should not post personal details or information you do not want to be available publicly.
Members who violate this Code of Conduct will be sent a notification message about the removal of the offensive contribution by the Network of European Blue Schools team. Members who repeat offenses after receiving a warning will be banned from the Network of European Blue Schools.
*** EU4Ocean is a project funded by the European Commission and implemented by a consortium of 12 partners across Europe, which includes: ACTeon (coordinator, France), Seascape Belgium (Secretariat of the European Marine Observation and Data Network and the European Atlas of the Seas, Belgium), the European Marine Board (EMB, Belgium), Nausicaá-National Sea Centre (France), the World Ocean Network (WON, France), Ciência Viva (Portugal), the European Marine Science Educators Association (EMSEA, Belgium), Ecologic Institute (Germany), the European Centre for Information on Marine Science and Technology (EurOcean, Portugal), Secretariat of Submariners (S.Pro, Germany), MARE Nostrum (Romania), European Schoolnet (Belgium), and Farah Yasmin Obaidullah (freelance campaigner, founder & director of Women4Oceans, The Netherlands).