- For SME-2B: the Prefinancing letters for the 'Periodic Prefinancings' (i.e. additional prefinancing payments) for the SME-2B projects are now automatically generated. Also, in case the statement on the use of the previous prefinancing payment is sent back to the Consortium, the Suspension Payment Deadline letter will also be generated, with the related explanation info added by the Financial Officer in Sygma (in the Reporting Assessment).
- The content of the ERC Scientific Report has been revised (several sections have been re-written and others, no longer needed, have been removed, a few titles have been also changed).
- For deliverables with the dissemination level Public: the pop-up warning the user that the deliverable will be published on the web (at the submission and approval by the Project Officer), has been extended to all Grants and its text has been made clearer.
Proposal Management and Grant Preparation
- In the case of unsigned accession forms and linked third parties pending to be validated a Participant Notification message (PNS) - Reminder to sign the accession form for Grant Agreement - is sent to both the Coordinator (CoCo) and the Project Legal Signatory (PLSIGN). For more information about the recipients of Participant Notification messages (PNS), please click here.
- The previously called Contradictory Review Procedure has been renamed to Project Monitoring Observations in the Grant Management System. To know more about the project monitoring process for the consortium and for the experts please click here.
- SyGMa now supports the display of specific lists of "Ethics Issues" and "Categories" according to Programme specificities (when different from the main reference). Thus, for AMIF, ISFP, ISFB and JUST-DRUGS, the Ethics Sygma screen displays only the ethics categories and issues pertinent to the Programme.
- Whenever the LEAR is included in any system sent communications (i.e. email, Participant Notification System (PNS) communications, Formal Notifications), then the Account Administrator will also receive a copy of such communication.
- The Participant Notification System (PNS) messages for all business processes have been revised. For more information, please click here.
Proposal Management and Grant Preparation
- In the case of unsigned accession forms and linked third parties pending to be validated a Participant Notification message (PNS) - Reminder to sign the accession form for Grant Agreement - is sent to both the Coordinator (CoCo) and the Project Legal Signatory (PLSIGN).
Grant Agreement Preparation - next MFF
- For ERASMUS programme: the new type of action Erasmus-OG (Operating grants) is now supported.
Reporting and payments
- The "Financial Support to 3rd parties" questionnaire is available now. It allows participants to enter sub-calls and awarded beneficiaries. For H2020 projects, the questionnaire is available when Article 15.1 or Article 15.2 is selected in the Grant Agreement. For non-H2020 projects, the questionnaire is always available.
- The Financial Statement displays now the information on the bank account of the coordinator.
Amendment - Consortium requested
- The Coordinator is now informed via a Participant Notification System (PNS) message that the Project Officer has rejected the amendment. More information on how to launch an amendment, here.
- A new acknowledgement policy for formal notifications has been implemented. All formal notifications sent by the EU (grant management and audits) now have a new acknowledgement of receipt policy. Recipients of the formal notification and the users that have access to the corresponding process document library in the Funding & Tenders Portal, will either have to acknowledge receipt or not, depending:
- When it concerns a purely informative notification, where no reaction is needed from the recipients for the EU to proceed in its process, there is no acknowledgement of receipt needed. This means that the first of the recipients ('To:') opening the formal notification does not have to perform an EU Login first. The non-recipients that have access to the corresponding process document library ('Cc:') can also immediately download without a need for acknowledgement by a recipient first, in other words there is no embargo period. The formal notification also never becomes 'expired' in the Funding & Tenders Portal.
- For notifications that require response from the recipients for the EU to proceed in its process however, there will be acknowledgement of receipt and an embargo period. This means that the first of the recipients ('To:') opening the formal notification needs to perform an EU Login first, before the download can take place. The non-recipients that have access to the corresponding process document library ('Cc:') can download and view the document only after acknowledgement or expiry, whichever comes first. After the embargo period, the formal notification becomes 'expired' in the Funding & Tenders Portal. After the embargo period, the formal notification becomes 'expired' in the Funding & Tenders Portal. The embargo period lasts 11 days for grant management processes and 15 days for audit processes. For more information about formal notifications for grant management, click here, and for audits, click here.
- Only for H2020-SU-AI-2020, H2020-SU-SEC-2020, H2020-SU-DS-2020, H2020-SU-INFRA-2020: after the invitation, each time an Security appraisal report is uploaded, the coordinator receives a Formal Notification (PNS) that the report is available on the Funding & Tenders Portal. For more information, click here.
Project Monitoring for EIC
The Project Monitoring Process for the consortium and for the experts is now available for European Innovation Council (EIC) accelerator projects, managing the progress meeting. For each completed action in this process, a PNS will be sent to inform both the Expert and the Coordinator in this sense. To know more about the project monitoring process for the consortium and for the experts please click here.