On the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps platform homepage page:
- Select the Search for an organisation option in the Organisations menu to open the advanced search directly.
- Click the Expand advanced search button next to the search bar from the main page
- An extended set of fields, the Advanced search, is displayed, allowing you to narrow down your search.
If you are looking for a single organisation, it is preferable to search using the PIC or Organisation ID (if you have one), as it is unique to each organisation. If you do not have the PIC or Organisation ID at hand, use any of the other search criteria.
Click on the Search button.
In our example we are searching using part of the organisation Legal Name and Country as criteria.
Depending on the search criteria you use, the results will include:
- all the organisations containing similar values to the ones you have provided for the legal name, business name or website, and
- only those organisations matching exactly the values you have provided for instance under country, PIC, Organisation ID, registration number, VAT number and Erasmus Charter for Higher Education Code.
To remove any entered search criteria, click on the Reset button.