Welcome - Restricted access
Few months ago we have started the initiative to bring you a complete and up-to-date set of documentation for our IT tools. With the complexity of our tools, this task is neither easy nor quick to complete. However, today we would like to share with you the first set of documents on our dedicated wiki for IT documentation. The wiki pages contains text, pictures, screenshots and videos.
Today we're making available the following manuals:
- Organisation validation for KA2 S2S projects
- Overview of the primary checks and issue functionality in EPlusLink
- How to open the "Add new Primary Checks or Issues" window
- How to record a primary check in EPlusLink
- How to select a random number of projects/organisations for primary checks
- BO Reports menus and navigation
- Basic features in a predefined report
- How to create an ad-hoc report
- Formatting an ad-hoc report
This is just the beginning but successively we will provide you with more documentation.
The IT documentation has its own page available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/fpfis/wikis/display/NAITDOC
There you will find not only the manuals but also the latest news in the area of IT documentation.
All users that already have access to NAconnECt wiki also have access to the NA IT Documentation wiki. No additional access request is needed.
We're happy to share with you the new wiki for documentation. This is the place where you will find the documentation for our IT tools and processes.