Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Agenda

  1. Testing feedback
  2. AOB

Minutes of the meeting

Preface

The minutes summarise the main conclusions and actions from the meeting. Actions are indicated in the minutes using checkboxes and are tracked in the "Open actions" section below.

Attendees

National representatives from AT, BE, CZ, DE, ES, HR, FI, NL, PL and participants from DG ENV and DG JRC

Discussion, main decisions and actions

1. Testing feedback

Round table - main topics discussed

  • Metadata 1.3 and 2.0 (deadline 19/12/2019)
  • Many countries sent issues/report through the Geoportal Helpdesk
  • Strange calculations for some indicators to be checked e.g.  DSi1.5, DSi2
  • Proposal for additional functionalities (nice to have) - in the Geoportal Helpdesk e.g. e-mail notifications, disappearing of calculation results 
  • Harvesting process is still running for some catalogues (i.e. PL)
  • Issues with linkage checker noticed and reported (inconsistency) 
  • Conformity check (metadata) have not started yet

Agreed proposal for way ahead (by JRC and ENV)

  • MS to continue preparation of metadata until 15 December
  • JRC will try to answer/fix reported issues by 15 December 
  • On the 15 December, JRC will harvest all MS metadata = take a snapshot of all MD records and provide the report back to each MS
  • The snapshot will then be used for data processing and calculation of indicators. It will be done on country by country basis (endpoint by endpoint). MS will be notified on individual basis when processing will start
  • Temporal results will be communicated with MS as soon as possible. MS can accept results or open the dialogue for additional checking or support (if necessary).
  • The proposal will reduce pressure on limited resources and improve reliability of monitoring results
  • All national representatives supported proposal
  • Proposal will be communicated by DG ENV to MIG and MIG-T by 11 December

2. AOB