This is the default view and displays the applications as a list of cards. Each card includes basic details about the application without having to open the form as well as an Actions button.
The following options are available to customise the card view:
a. Sort by: by default, the list is ordered by Last Modified in descending order (latest modified application at the top). To change this, click on the drop-down field and choose the desired sorting option from the list. However, your choice is not preserved if you leave the page.
b. Expand / collapse card details for all applications in the card view.
Note: You will find the same details card in the header of the application form.
By default, the details card is collapsed and displays the following details:
- Completion Status: visible as a coloured bar at the left side of the application card, when the card is collapsed:
- Orange: draft
- Green: submitted
- Red: unsubmitted
- Form ID
- Applicant name and Organisation ID
- Call, Round, Key Action, Action Type
- Days remaining till submission deadline: visible only if the form is in draft state and for submitted forms before the deadline
- blue: 11 or more days left
- orange: 2 to 10 days left
- red: 1 day or less left
Note: In case of late submission the deadline is set by the National Agency and is different from the call/round deadline.
- Completion Status and Application State
Click on the arrow to expand the card and view more details:
- Application Owner, Created by, Created on, Shared with
- Deadline, Last modification: Date and Time.
- Progress bar: displays the completion of the form in percentages and colour
- Incomplete: orange
- Complete: green
Note: This bar is not visible for expired or deleted applications.
In addition the Actions button is available, providing a variety of options, depending on the state of the application form.