The Erasmus+ Applications home screen is the starting point to all applications. Here you can access two main tabs: the Opportunities tab and My Applications tab.
If you have not previously started an application, once you log into the web forms page or whenever you click the Home icon, the Opportunities tab will open by default. Otherwise, the My Applications tab will open.
The following elements are displayed on the screen:
- Your Username and email address are in the top right corner.
- A Logout button is displayed when you click on the arrow next to your name.
- The Language selection button is available on top of your name. When you select a language, your choice will be preserved for all future sessions.
- A series of links will take you to the Web Form Guidelines, the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, Legal notice, FAQ and Erasmus+ Contact information pages respectively.
- A Notification area is shown if there are general or action-specific messages to display; its background colour varies based on the nature of the message:
Please note: if any notifications also apply to a specific action type, those notifications will be displayed in all applications for that action type.
- green - information messages
- yellow - warning messages
- blue - alert messages
- red - error messages
- The Opportunities tab displays the Key actions you can currently apply for.
- The My Applications tab allows you to view your ongoing draft and submitted applications.
|Table of Contents|
|Advanced Tables - Table Plus|
|Explanation and illustration|
The Opportunities tab includes descriptions of all Erasmus+ opportunities, which are grouped either by Field of Opportunity or by Key Action.
Clicking on a key action (in the example below we clicked on School Education) or a field will take you to the respective list of opportunities in that category. The Opportunities by field screen appears.
Only currently open opportunities have the Apply button available. Click this button to start your application (see Web Forms How to complete the form).
"My Applications" Tab.
The My Applications tab allows you to view all of your applications as well as applications that other users have shared with you. If it is the first time you are accessing the online form and have not started filling it in, the list of applications will be empty.
Information displayed under My Applications is:
- Search Filters:
- Expand to filter the list of applications accessible to you.
- The search filters will default to the latest call year. Change these filters according to your preferences.
- Saved filters:
- This button can be used if you have already saved a filter. If you have not saved a filter yet, no filters will appear. See how to save a filter below.
- Application list:
The following are displayed:
- The number of applications accessible to you.
- List sorting criteria. By default, the list is ordered by Data Modified in descending (latest modified at the top) order.
- The details of the application.
- The number of items listed on the current page, is by default set to 10 applications. If the application list is longer, then you can select to view more or to navigate to the next page.
Application States available are:
- Draft: The application form can be edited and may be incomplete or complete, but not yet submitted OR the application was reopened or reactivated.
- Reopened: The application form was submitted but was reopened by the applicant before the application deadline. This state is also considered a draft.
- Reopened by National Agency: The submission deadline has passed but the National Agency has provided an extension. Extensions are only provided if you have a valid exception for not submitting by the official deadline. This state is also considered a draft.
- Submitted: The application was submitted to the relevant National Agency or to the Education, Audiovisual and Cultural Executive Agency (EACEA).
- Deadline Expired: The form was not submitted by the submission deadline.
- Deleted: The form was not submitted and deleted after deadline.
You will find the application states in the search filters as well as in the application information in the list of applications.
List of applications.
The list of applications displays all your applications: submitted, unsubmitted, expired, deleted and shared ones.
If you are accessing the web application forms page for the first time and have not yet started filling in a form or received access to a web application form via the sharing functionality, the list of applications will be empty.
The following information is available for each application form:
- Completion Status: Either Incomplete or Complete. This indicates whether all mandatory fields have been filled in and/or all rules in the form have been observed.
- Application information: Click on the Form ID or the Action Type name (both hyperlinked, in blue) to view/edit the form. Information available is:
- Action type
- Project name as in the form
- Total Grant as calculated in the form (if applicable)
- Application Owner
- Form ID
- Last Submission (if applicable)
- Form progress chart: Displays the completion of the form in percentages. Not visible for expired or deleted applications.
Days Remaining: Number of days remaining until the submission deadline. Visible only if the form is in draft state and for submitted forms before the deadline.
Note: In case of late submission the deadline is set by the National Agency and is different from the call/round deadline.
- Last Modification: Date and Time.
- The menu button to access the menu items. You can perform different actions, depending on the application state and your role. See next section for detailed information.
Example screen of a submitted grant application in the list of applications:
Example screen of an unsubmitted grant application in the list of applications:
Example of a shared submitted grant application in the list of applications, displaying also the access level given. See Web Forms Sharing an application for details.
Options available via the menu button are:
- Edit: Opens the application form in edit mode for further updates. This option is only available for applications in draft state if the submission deadline has not expired.
- Share: Opens the sharing screen of the form. Available for all application states.
- Submission History: Opens the submission history screen of the form. Available for all application states.
- Preview: Opens the application form in Read only mode. Not available for applications in draft, unless user has Read only access due to sharing.
- Reopen: Reopens an already submitted application for editing and changes the application state to Reopen. Available for submitted applications until the submission deadline.
- Reactivate: Enables a user with submission rights to retrieve and reopen a deleted application, provided the deadline for submission has not been reached. The retrieved application will be a draft.
- Delete: Deletes the application form. Not available for submitted applications.
Note: If the form was submitted in the past but the current state allows deletion via the menu button, a pop-up displays: "Formerly submitted application cannot be deleted".
Search using filters.
The search section allows you to look for applications based on one or more criteria, as shown in the screen capture below. By default, the Search filters are hidden.
Click on Search filters to open the search filters settings. A variety of options are available, such as Call, National Agency, Key Action, Application state or Application Ownership.
Note: To perform the search, at least one of the following must be provided: call, round and/or action type.
- Select your search filter options, such as Call Year, Key Action and Round.
- Click Search.
- Applications fulfilling the set criteria will be displayed in the list.
To reset the search, click the Clear Search Criteria button.
Save, use and delete a Search filter.
To save a filter:
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Save Filter As button.
- In the pop-up window provide a unique Filter Name. If a filter with the same name already exists, a warning is displayed, You must adjust the filter name before being able to save it.
- Click Save.
The default filter.
When saving a filter for later use you have the option to click the Set as default filter check box in the Save filter pop-up. Checking this box will save the filter as default, therefore the next time you open the My Applications tab, this specific filter is applied immediately. The default filter is marked with a star in the Saved filters drop-down.
Only one filter can be set as default. If you check the box when saving a new filter but already have a default filter set, the new filter becomes the default one. The filter previously set as default will stay available as a saved filter, but will no longer be marked as the default one.
To use a saved filter:
- Click on the Saved Filters drop-down.
- Should you have a long list of saved filters, use the Search box to find the specific filter. Start typing part of the filter name and the list will dynamically filter out the results.
- Click the arrow under Apply.
- Applications fulfilling the criteria are displayed in the list.
You also have the option to Apply your last search from the Saved filters drop-down. Clicking this hyperlink will set your search filters to the last used ones and filter the results accordingly.
To delete a saved filter:
- Access the Saved Filters drop-down.
- Click the X under Delete for the filter you want to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.
Search by Form ID.
You can also search by Form ID.
- Enter a minimum of 5 characters of the Form ID in the Form ID field.
- Click the dedicated Search button.
- The form is displayed in the list of applications.
Note: Entering the Form ID will remove any search criteria you might have set in the search filters.