Objective of the March session - last meeting of the Structured Dialogue (29/31 March 2011)
This last session aimed at finalizing discussions held in the framework of the various components of the Structured Dialogue. More than 80 stakeholders participated in this session organized in different clusters.
- Local Authorities: Agenda of the session & Background Document for the Assises of Decentralised Cooperation
- Democracy and Human Rights Supporting Initiative: Agenda
- Development Education & Awareness Raising: Agenda.
Working Groups 1, 2 & 3:
- Agenda of the Session (30 & 31 March)
This last session has been devoted to the finalization of the Wrapping-up document presented in December 2010. Based on comments received by stakeholders in January 2011 and on outcomes of bilateral meetings, the main objective was to clarify some key concepts addressed throughout the whole Structured Dialogue Process.
- Updated wrap-up WG1&2 document (in Track-changes for discussion)
- Final Wrap-up document WG1&WG2
- Wrap-up Document WG3 - UPDATED
The 12 updated technical briefs are available in the page dedicated to the January Session of WG3.