17 / 19 May Final Conference of the Structured Dialogue
The final conference of the Structured Dialogue coorganized by the European Commission and the Hungarian Presidency of the Council of the EU took place on the 17/19 of May 2011 in Budapest at the Corinthia Hotel. After 14 months of extensive exchanges in Brussels and during regional seminars, the final conference has been the occasion to present the main outcomes of the process and to address Structured Dialogue results in the light of main EU development priorities for 2011 and beyond.
- REPORT OF THE FINAL CONFERENCE
- Liste of Participants
- Final Agenda
- Description of workshops of the 18 May
- Commissioner for Development Andris Piebalgs, European Commission.
- Vice-chair of the Development Committee Michèle Striffler, European Parliament.
Final Statement & Concluding Paper
- The Final Conference has been the occasion to endorse the Final statement of the Structured Dialogue process
- The Concluding paper constitutes the annex II of the final statement.
- Workshop Multiannual Financial Framework
- Workshop Aid effectiveness: Session I, II and III
- Workshop Aidwatch
- Workshop Non-State Actors in New Aid Modalities
- Feedbacks from 18th May workshops
- Recommendations of the Concluding Paper
- Interactive panels: quote from participants
Wrap ups and individual reports of each session are available on this site (go back to Structured dialogue homepage)