The FARNET meeting for Managing Authorities and National Networks took place on the 14th and 15th of October and focused on the following topics:
- the role and achievements of networks in improving CLLD delivery,
- the use of Simplified Cost Options (SCOs) in CLLD,
- the state of play and prospects for FLAG cooperation.
The FARNET meeting for Managing Authorities and National Networks took place on the 17th and 18th of June and focused on the following topics:
- a reflection on types and results of projects supported by FLAGs,
- exchange on progress made to improve delivery of fisheries CLLD, including the results of the FLAG survey.
- strengthening exchange and networking around sea basins.
Managing Authorities and National Networks met in Estonia on 18-20 September 2017 to identify the potential of CLLD and suggest improvements for the future. Taking place under the title “Reflections on the future of CLLD in fisheries and aquaculture areas”, this meeting is important in terms of creating momentum on the post 2020 discussion.
Wednesday, 17 May, 2017 - 13:30 to Thursday, 18 May, 2017 - 17:00
Managing Authorities (MAs) and National Networks (NNs) met in Brussels on 17 and 18 May 2017 to work on the implementation of fisheries CLLD. The main focus of the meeting was on getting FLAGs operational and ensuring they are equipped and supported to foster change in their communities through effective and sustainable local development projects.