The FARNET meeting for Managing Authorities and National Networks took place on the 17th and 18th of June and focused on the following topics:
- a reflection on types and results of projects supported by FLAGs,
- exchange on progress made to improve delivery of fisheries CLLD, including the results of the FLAG survey.
- strengthening exchange and networking around sea basins.
|From 13.30||Welcome coffee and registration|
|14.00 - 15.30||
1. Introductory session (plenary)
|15.30 - 16.15||Coffee break|
|16.15 - 17.15||
2. Encouraging quality CLLD projects
|17,15 - 18.15||
3. Encouraging quality CLLD projects – discussion
|8.15 - 9.30||Bi- or tri-laterals with stock-taking of the implementation process|
|9.30 - 10.30||
4. Plenary: Towards an efficient delivery of CLLD
|10.30 - 11.15||Coffee break|
|11.15 - 12.45||
5. Parallel Activities: Improving delivery systems
Discussions on how to assess the current delivery systems and how to design more efficient delivery systems in the next period.
|12.45 - 14.30||Lunch, including bi- and tri-laterals with a stock taking of the implementation process|
|14.30 - 15.20||
6. Enhancing exchange around sea basins
|15.20 - 15.50||
7. Closing plenary session