Master's degree in environmental engineering, agroforestry, agronomy, biology, geography or development studies, international relations or other relevant fields.
- Project Management Cycle;
- Ability to work in a team in an intercultural context;
- Ability to listen, adapt and have strong communication skills;
- Ability to collect and analyze data;
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy;
- Be in a process of commitment;
- Understanding of the context of international solidarity;
- Mastery of communication, information and data processing technologies;
- Organizational development and capacity building.
- Excellent command of French;
- Good command of English.
- 5 years of experience (3 in a similar position) ;
- Professional or volunteer experience in civil society organizations is highly valued;
- Experience or strong interest in capacity building and participatory and community-based approach;
- Previous experience in Cameroon or Central Africa will be considered an asset;
- Previous professional or volunteer experience in developing countries and/or NGOs is strongly encouraged;
- Previous experience or interest in capacity building and community-based forest management and protection is strongly