- Studies (Bachelor) in Economics, Business Administration, or Accountancy
- Desirable, knowledge of humanitarian/development project cycle management knowledge.
Experience and competences:
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; ability to learn new applications and support others' IT needs.
- Budget planning and follow up
- Expenses control and payments
- Economic and financial reporting
- Desirable, previous experience in developing or natural disaster affected countries.
- Prior volunteer experience.
- English B2
- French C1
- Spanish B2
- Knowledge in reports drafting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability, self-awareness and inter-personal skills to adapt to different working styles and cultural context.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop others.
- Intercultural awareness and respectful attitude towards other customs and traditions.
- Motivation for promoting local and social development.
- Knowledge and interest in issues such as humanitarian action, gender, human rights, peacebuilding, etc.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships
- Volunteering mind-set
- Managing oneself in a pressured and changing environment
- Demonstrating leadership
- Achieving results
- Understanding the humanitarian context of the EU Aid Volunteers initiative and applying humanitarian principles
- Operating safely and securely at all times
- Managing projects in humanitarian contexts
- Communication and advocacy