Master's degree in environmental engineering, agroforestry or development studies, international relations or other relevant fields.
- An understanding of local development issues in forestry
- Analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good knowledge of community mobilization techniques; Good facilitation skills
- Knowledge of or interest in fair trade dynamics
- Ability to work in a team and with others in an intercultural context
- Ability to listen, adapt and communicate
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy
- Be in a commitment process
- Understanding of the international solidarity context
- Organizational development and capacity building
- Communication and information technologies, data processing.
- Excellent command of French;
- Good command of English.
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Professional or volunteer experience in civil society organizations is highly valued;
- Experience or interest in capacity building and community-based participatory approaches;
- Previous experience in Cameroon or Central Africa will be considered an asset;
- Previous professional or volunteer experience in developing countries and/or NGOs is strongly encouraged.