Master's degree in environmental engineering, agroforestry or development studies, international relations or other relevant fields.
- Knowledge of or interest in local development projects in forest areas
- Good knowledge of the project cycle and monitoring & evaluation mechanisms
- Good skills in data collection (questionnaires, sampling, representativeness, etc.) and information processing
- Good skills in database development and management
- Knowledge of communication tools
- Writing and synthesis skills
- Good knowledge of computer tools
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to listen, adapt and communicate
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy
- Excellent command of French;
- Good command of English.
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Professional or volunteer experience in civil society organizations is highly valued;
- Experience or interest in capacity building and community-based participatory approaches;
- Previous experience in Cameroon or Central Africa will be considered an asset;
- Previous professional or volunteer experience in developing countries and/or NGOs is strongly encouraged.