Bachelor or Master degree: environment engineering, community-based approach, environmental studies, development studies, international relations.
- Ability to work in a team in a cross-cultural context;
- Ability to listen, adapt, communicate;
- Ability to collect and analyze data;
- Ability to run a community based approach;
- Show initiative, autonomy;
- To be in a process of commitment;
- Understand the context of international solidarity;
- Mastery of communication, information and data processing technologies;
- Organizational Development and Capacity Building;
- Evaluation, identification.
- Very good command of French;
- Optional English.
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Professional or volunteer experience with civil society organizations is highly valued;
- Experience or strong interest in capacity building and participatory and community-based approach;
- Experience in Guinea will be considered an asset;
- Previous professional or volunteer experience in developing countries and/or NGOs is strongly encouraged;
- Previous experience or strong interest in capacity building and community-based forest management and protection.