Diaconia DECCB - Centre of Relief and Development - provides humanitarian aid within the Czech Republic in the form of natural disaster relief, as well as organising humatarian aid and development programmes abroad.
What we do:
- Provide humanitarian aid during natural disasters internationally and in the Czech Republic.
- Monitor international conflicts and crises in order to organize effective aid when needed.
- Organise international development projects.
- Train volunteers.
- Send volunteers into the world to assist in development and aid projects.
- Educate the public on development and humanitarian needs across the globe.
- Work with humanitarian organisations internationally and in the Czech Republic.
We currently implement development projects in Ethiopia, Zambia, Moldova, Ukraine and Cambodia and humanitarian projects in Lebanon, Jordan and Myanmar.