3rd Health Programme (2014-2020)
EUPHA Operating Grant [EUPHA]
The European Public Health Association (EUPHA) is a major player in the European public health area. Since our establishment in 1992, EUPHA has been growing and has an increasing influence on the publ...
The European Public Health Association (EUPHA) is a major player in the European public health area. Since our establishment in 1992, EUPHA has been growing and has an increasing influence on the public health dialogue in Europe.
EUPHA will continue her activities in 2018, fully in line with the 3rd Health Programme of the European Commission. In order to be a leading actor in the public health arena in Europe, we will be introducing a number of new initiatives made possible through the additional funding of the 2018 operating grant. EUPHA identifies the following operational targets for 2018:
1. Strengthening national public health associations;
2. Advocating for public health on the European agenda;
3. Representing the European voice at global level and supporting public health at global level;
4. Providing actively and accurately the evidence to make informed practice and policy decisions in the field of public health;
5. Nurturing the expertise and knowledge on specific public health topics;
6. Preparing the future generation of public health professionals for their leadership role in public health.
EUPHA’s strong organisation, with 25 years of experience, is a solid basis to contribute to the objectives of the Third Health Programme and to play a key role in the European public health area.
Start date: 01/01/2018 - End date: 31/12/2018
Call: Financial contribution to the functioning of non-governmental bodies (Operating grants)
Topic: Knowledge And Capacity Building