Second Programme of Community action in the Field of Health 2008-2013
European Health Examination Survey Pilot Joint Action [EHES JA]
This Joint Action will support the national activities needed to build the capacity for organizing Health Examination Surveys (HES) in 14 countries. The Partners will work in col...
This Joint Action will support the national activities needed to build the capacity for organizing Health Examination Surveys (HES) in 14 countries. The Partners will work in collaboration with the European Health Examination Survey Reference Centre (EHES RC) funded by a separate Tender. The aim is to plan and prepare for a full-scale HES in the 14 countries, and to pilot the fieldwork, data collection, assessment and reporting. The full-size HESs will provide comparable information on major chronic disease risk factors and disease prevalence.
1. To prepare national HES plans for the Partners of the Joint Action.
2. To prepare detailed sampling description for the piloting countries.
3. To complete the national HES pilot field work.
4. To transfer pilot survey data from Partner countries to the EHES RC and assessment of the data.
5. To share the national experience among the Partners.
6. To plan the reporting of the national results of the full-size HES, and report the results of the national pilot HES.
Start date: 01/01/2010 - End date: 01/01/2012
Call: Generate And Disseminate Health Information And Knowledge (Hi-2009)
Topic: GENERATE AND DISSEMINATE HEALTH INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE (HI-2009)