Search is based on keyword.
Ex: "Create"; "Organic"; "Certificate"
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a new COI certificate?"
Create a new CHED-PP in a few steps...
Select the Operator responsible for the consignment, Add accompanying documents, set the Arrival date and enter the Place of destination
Submit for Decision
- Open the TRACES NT page.
- On the Homepage, click on Certificates > CHED.
- Click on the green button + Create new CHED.
- Select one (or more) Commodity from the list and click Done.
Type the name or address of the Consignor/Exporter.
From the list, select the correct match and the Name, Country and ISO Code of your company are automatically filled in.
- Type part of the entire name or address of the Consignee/Importer. Again, the list is populated and you can select the correct match.
- Type the details of the operator responsible for the consignment in the EU, and select from the list.
- After selecting the operator in box 7, the Border Control Post (BCP) is proposed.
Warning: You must click on Select to add it to the certificate.
Alternatively, you can type the name or address of the BCP Border Control Post and select it from the list.
Note: IF the user initiating the certificate is a RFLResposible for the Load, then he must click on Select in box I.3. Border control post (BCP) but the box I.7. Operator responsible for the consignmentis already and automatically filled in by the application itself.
The Identification of applicant will be filled in to match the profile you used to login into the system.
- Click on the button Add Accompanying Document.
Choose the type of document you wish to add and enter its details, such as Number, Date and Country.
- Add the attachment by clicking Select file or dropping the document on the field.
Note: In case In case the file you wish to add is a PHYTOPhytosanitary certificate for import or re-exportation certificate, you have two options:
a) Reference: this option allows you to link an electronic PHYTOPhytosanitary certificate for import or re-exportation certificate that already existis in TNT.
>> Enter the TRACES number. Click on ✓ Save and you will see the link to the existing PHYTO certificate.
b) Attachment : in case the PHYTOPhytosanitary certificate for import or re-exportation certificate does not exist yet in an electronic version in TNT, add it as an attachment.
Enter the Number, Date and Country and upload the file by clicking the Select file button and searching it from your computer. Then, click on ✓ Save.
Click on the button ✓Save after entering all mandatory fields.
Insert the date and time of the consignment’s arrival at the entry point.
Tip: Details on the inspection planner can be written too.
Select the Means of transport of arrival at the BCP and enter the mandatory fields. Then click on + Create to add it to the certificate.
Note: In case you have cloned the current CHED-PPCommon Health Entry Documents for Plants and Plant Product certificate from a PHYTOPhytosanitary certificate for import or re-exportation certificate, the Means of Transport field is cloned too, but is still editable and you can modified it in case necessary.
Select the last Country of dispatch before entering the EU.
- You may enter the Container No / Seal No.
Example: ABCJ1234567 The container number consists of three capital letters, then U or J or Z, followed by seven numbers.
In the second part of the certificate workflow PART II - Decision on consignment, it is possible to have a new seal for the same consignment (e.g. in case of inspection).
Select the Purpose of this certificate by choosing between the options on boxes 19 and 21.
Warning: Please be aware that
- if you select box 19. for transshipment you must enter the BCP, but the details of the operator responsible for the load are not mandatory;
- if you select box 19. for approved place of destination, you can either select the authority or the APD operator.
Click on the button Add Means of transport to enter a transport used after the BCP/storage.
Choose the type of transport from the list: Rail, Road vehicle, Airplane or Ship.
Depending on the type of vehicle, enter the specific identifiers.
Click on + Create to add it to the certificate.
Tip: It is possible to add several means of transport and to order them by dragging the items with the double sense arrows on the left.
- You can click on Add commodities to add an entire new commodity to the certificate.
If you want to modify the existing commodity, choose the option Modify commodities.
- The Commodity field is selected to match what you have chosen when first creating the certificate.
Note: It is possible to Remove, Clear or + Add rows to each commodity in the list.
Remove will delete the commodity from the list.
Clear will delete the correspondent row with details to be filled.
Each row can be also independently removed by clicking on the right minus button ( - ).
Select the EPPO code from the list.
Tip: You can select one or more EPPO codes to the same commodity row or add one new row for each EPPO code, for the same commodity and then its details (quantity, weight, etc).
For each EPPO code enter the details:
Product type: and choose from the list.
Quantity: and choose a unit measure.
Net weight: in kilos.
Net volume: and choose a unit measure.
Packages count: and choose its unit.
Note: In this case the unit is the type of packaging.
Country of Origin: click on the field and select the available options from the list.
Region of Origin: click on the field and select the available options from the list.
Establishment of Origin: search for it or use one of your favourites.
Tip: If you click on the pencil icon you can toggle between the certificate edit and view modes.
- You can click on Add wood packaging materials to add the description for the commodities wooden package.
- If already add a WPMWood Packaging Materials and want to modify it, choose the option Modify packaging materials.
- The Packaging material field is selected to match what you have chosen when adding the WPMWood Packaging Materials previously.
- Select the EPPO code from the list.
Note: You can select one or more EPPO codes.
- For each WPMWood Packaging Materials enter the details:
- Weight: in kilos.
- Count: and choose a unit measure.
- Country of Origin: click on the field and select the available options from the list.
Tip: It is possible to create a CHED-PP just for the Wood Packaging Materials using non-PHYTO commodities.
>> To do so, when starting a new certificate, on the commodities pop-up select the option: Other than plants or plant products.
On the Declaration panel, click on
Or, at the bottom page, click on the button .
- PART II - Decision on consignment
- PART III - Control
- Create an EUROPHYT notification
- How to Search for a CHED-PP
- Copy as new
- Replace an existing certificate