The CHED-PP Certificate
The main objective of the Common Health Entry Document for Plants, Plant Products and Plant propagating material (CHED PP) is to
The electronic certificate: tips and tricks
- Add you recurrent operators to a customisable favourites list. On the Advance search, you can select an operator and click on the star icon. This will add that operator to your list of favourites. Then, the next time you need to add an exporter, or consignee you can choose from your list of favourites marked with a star icon.
- Fields marked with a red star are mandatory. But you can save the certificate as draft, without having to fill in all mandatory fields. Only for submitting a certificate all mandatory fields must be completed.
- Blue fields are optional.
- When any error is picked by the system, it is shown on the lower bar, next to the Save as Draft, Validate, Reject or Submit buttons. You can open the errors tab and click each error message independently to be redirected to the error on the certificate.
- There is a QR Code on the certificate's Part I. Details of the Dispatched Consignment. If you have a QR Code Reader app on your mobile device, you can open the certificate directly on TRACES NT system.