Getting Started - Learn the COI workflow step by step
At the beginning of your journey with COI, it is recommended that you do the following:
1. Organise your profile
- Create a new EU Login account.
- Log in to the European Commission authorisation system (EU login) and edit your profile. How to update/edit your profile
- Request a new user access profile in TRACES.NT.
- Understand the roles and profiles available in TRACES NT, and who can validate new requests. See Available roles and Management of user profiles
- Create a new Operator in TRACES.NT if you cannot find yours already in the system.Create a new Operator in TRACES.NT
2. Learn about the COI workflow:
- Learn step by step How to create a new COI Certificate of Inspection as importer/exporter or the exporter's control body.
- Learn How to Issue a COI as the exporter's control body.
- Learn how the Relevant Authority needs to verify and How to Endorse a COI.
- Learn how the First Consignee can sign the declaration and Certify the reception of goods
- Learn how to create an Base for Extract workflow
- Use the search to find an existing COI certificate. See How to search for a COI or an Extract.
- Update information in a COI
- Take an existing certificate and re-use it: Copy as new
- Replace an existing certificate: Copy as replacement
3. General management of Data and Users in TRACES NT
- Permission for the validation of users and economic operators Validation of users and economic operators